Picked this yarn up at Edmonton’s Fibre Frolic from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts. During the process, I was discussing with Sarah, the talent over at Sea Turtle Fiber Arts, how I enjoy the colorway and she told me the fantastic story of it being dyed and named after her wonderful puppy Rosie. As a dog owner, I find such inspiration perfect.
This sock pattern is worked in the round and the pattern consists of both written directions and charts, for toe up socks as well as cuff down socks. These are in 2 separate PDFs to keep things simple for your knitting preferences. The pattern features 3 sizes; Small (Medium, Large). Rosie has directions for an afterthought heel, but you may substitute whatever heel you enjoy using.
Sample is knit in the Medium size and fit’s Curt’s size US10 feet quite nicely with negative ease to keep them snug to his feet. Details of how many repeats used are listed in each section.
• K: Knit.
• P: Purl
• K2tog: Knit 2 stitches together.
• Kfb: Knit into the front of the stitch, leaving the stitch on the needle, and then knit into the back of the same stitch.
• Ssk: Slip stitches knitwise, then knit slipped stitches together.
• Yo: Wrap the working yarn over the right needle, from front to back (counter-clockwise).
• 2/2 LC: Slip 2 stitches to cable needle and hold in front; k2; k2 from cable needle.
• Ptso: Pass twisted stitch over.
• 4 US3 Double Pointed Needles
• Darning needle
• Cable hook
• 300-500 Yards Fingering weight yarn
• Scrap Yarn
Example Knit in
Sea Turtle Fiber Arts – Ridley Sock
80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon
36 Stitches by 48 rows = 4”
Small: 6.6” circumference
Medium: 7.1” circumference
Large: 7.6” circumference
Check out more patterns here:
Return to our main shop page here:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information