A Stitch in Time is available in English.
• US5 (3.5 mm) 40” circular needle, or size required to obtain gauge
• Cable needle
• Darning needle
• Stitch marker
• Color A: 192 yds (176 m) fingering weight
• Color B: 232 yds (213 m) fingering weight
• Color C: 224 yds (205 m) fingering weight
• Color A: 184 yds (169 m) fingering weight
• Color B: 144 yds (132 m) fingering weight
• Color C: 160 yds (147 m) fingering weight
Charmed Yarns – Charmed Singles
100% Merino 400 yards/ 100 grams
Color A in sample: Anjou
Color B in sample: Dahlia
Color C in sample: Crushed Blueberries
22 Stitches by 32 rows worked flat in stockinette stitch = 4” (10 cm) on US5 (3.5 mm) needles, before blocking.
Shawl: Approximately 96” (244 cm) across the wingspan, 20” (51 cm) deep after blocking.
Cowl: Approximately 24” (61 cm) circumference, 24” (61 cm) in length after blocking.
Want to stay up to date with all things rhyFlower Knits? Sign up for our newsletter for pattern discounts, events, and details on upcoming pattern releases! www.rhyflowerknits.com/newsletter
Join Us on Ravelry
This pattern from rhyFlower Knits has been through testing and tech edited to ensure a high level of quality. All digital products are non-refundable.
This pattern can also be found on Ravelry so you can link your project to it and stay organized! Who doesn’t adore keeping organized? Link your project to the page and rate the project. It helps other awesome knitters with their yarn selections, and we’d love to see your work!