Greetings! I’m Melinda! I’m the creative fiber artist behind rhyFlower Knits.
I’m located in Edmonton, AB, Canada – a perfect climate to live in for all things knitwear. I live with my darling husband Curt and my energetic boxer Merlin.
I am also fortunate to be a tech editor, ghostwriter, and size-inclusive pattern grader. I work with several talented designers in our industry and Ravelry designers. I’m grateful for the many opportunities that this wonderful community has provided. ♥
Fun Facts about me:
- I am quite addicted to the color purple. All the brand colors I picked for my business are also the exact colors you’ll find in my house. When you pop by my website, it’s like a personal visit to my home.
- I’m a video game and board game junkie! Curt and I are always playing something; it’s a great way to unwind.
- Avid Angler, Anthophile, and Bibliophile over here!
- I have an ISTJ personality; this comes with A LOT of pros and cons. I also have PTSD, depression, and anxiety (not a particularly fun fact, but openness helps to break down the stigma behind mental health).
- I cannot resist gummy bears or anything cotton candy-flavored (looking at you Marble Slab ice cream and how blue you make my tongue!).
- Every Sunday before 7 am, I’m baking fresh bread. I’m that person!
- I consume way too much horror and true crime everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
Pattern Support – Pattern support is only available via email (email@example.com). This is the easiest and most effective way to reach me and puts you right into my workflow. My office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am – 12 pm MST. Any emails sent outside of office hours will get a response the next business day. Other methods of trying to reach me for pattern support will go unnoticed and unresponded to.
A quick disclosure about pattern support: This pattern has been tech-edited and test knit. But, we’re all humans and sometimes things slip through. If there is a genuine issue found in the pattern, I will rectify it immediately. If you need a bit of clarification, I will help point you in the right direction. Modifications to a pattern do not fall within the realm of pattern support. Thank you for your understanding!