We’ve had the pleasure of working on collaborations with several vendors and incredible indie yarn dyers to create designs that help highlight their yarn’s best features. The fusion of talents between a dyer and designer is a truly magical thing. We would love to discuss collaborations with you! Please read through the various partnerships we offer and fill out the form below with your collaboration request; you’ll receive a response in 1-2 business days with my design availability.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pattern Support Collaboration
What I offer;
- A high-quality pattern in both English, French, and a low-visibility version, fully tech-edited and test knit, sold through Ravelry and the rhyFlower website.
- The pattern will be LYS-enabled on Ravelry – So if your yarn is available in local shops and the shop is a vendor on Ravelry, they’re able to purchase the pattern at the LYS price and create kits in their stores as well.
- rhyFlower Knits retains the sample. If the dyer needs the sample sent to them, extra yarn to complete a second sample will be provided to the designer by the dyer.
- Photographs of the design will be provided to the dyer to use in promoting both their yarn and the pattern.
- Promotion of your yarn and work on rhyFlower Knits social media platforms, website, and newsletter.
- The designer retains all pattern rights. rhyFlower Knits will mention the yarn support, with relevant links to dyer’s shop sites, in the pattern, and will only feature photos on the pattern page that display the dyer’s yarn.
- The dyer may purchase digital patterns at wholesale pricing in groups of 10 (with individual download codes for Ravelry) at a wholesale discount of 40% off the listed pattern price.
- Yarn support to knit the sample.
- Promote the design and my work on my social media platforms, website, and newsletter.
- Provide a discount to the test knitters participating in the test – this helps with your sales along with more projects get to knit in your lovely yarn (should the testers choose to use your yarn for the test).
- We work together to create a design.
- Your company supplies the yarn for the sample.
- The company is responsible for tech editing and test knitting.
- The design is exclusive to your shop/company/Ravelry store/club members for six months (or one year), after which pattern rights and ownership revert to rhyFlower Knits. During the exclusivity period, you have the sole right to the pattern and may sell/distribute the design and use of the sample. You retain all earnings from pattern sales during this exclusivity period.
- After the exclusivity period, you may continue to sell the pattern by purchasing digital copies at wholesale pricing in groups of 10 (with individual download codes for Ravelry) at a wholesale discount of 40% off the listed pattern price.
- If you desire to retain ownership of the sample, additional fees will apply.
- Both parties agree to the design and my work on my social media platforms, website, and newsletter.
Pattern Review Collaboration
If you have a podcast or blog with a following and would like to review one of my patterns, I would be happy to provide you with a copy of the design you’d like to discuss in your blog or podcast. Simply let me know which pattern you’d like to review! Patterns can be found here on the rhyFlower Website or Ravelry.
Wholesale and LYS Partnership Collaboration
All of my patterns are available through the Ravelry In-Store sale program. Wholesale pricing for digital patterns in groups of 10 (with individual download codes for Ravelry) at a wholesale discount of 40% off the listed pattern price. Ideal should you wish to create kits for your clubs, yarn festivals, or shops.
Please note: I will not provide collaborations with brands that promote inequality due to gender, race, skin color, sexual preference, or religious beliefs. Nor with brands that support values that do not align with my own.