Hip to be Square (cowl) is available in English.
• US4 (3.5 mm) 24” (64 cm) circular needle, or size required to obtain gauge
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch marker
• Color A: 334 yds (306 m) fingering weight
• Color B: 7 yds (6.5 m) fingering weight
• Color C: 7 yds (6.5 m) fingering weight
• Color D: 7 yds (6.5 m) fingering weight
• Color E: 7 yds (6.5 m) fingering weight
• Color F: 7 yds (6.5 m) fingering weight
Log House Cottage – Squishy Sock 8-ply
80% Merino 20% Nylon 420 yds/115 g
Color A: Before Midnight – Full Spectrum
Color B, C, D, E, & F: Mini skeins from 2017 Log House Cottage Advent Calendar
26 Stitches by 32 rows worked in the round in stockinette stitch = 4” (10 cm) on US4 (3.5 mm) needles, before blocking.
Approximately 18” (46 cm) circumference, 18” (46 cm) in length after blocking, without the neckline folded.
Join Us on Facebook
Join Us on Ravelry
This pattern from rhyFlower Knits has been through testing and tech edited to ensure a high level of quality. All digital products are non-refundable.
This pattern can also be found on Ravelry, so you can link your project to it and stay organized! Who doesn’t adore keeping organized? Link your project to the page and rate the project, It helps other awesome knitters with their yarn selections, and we’d love to see your work!