Soundwave is available in French & English
• US6 (4 mm) 40” (102 cm) circular needle, or size required to obtain gauge
• US6 (4 mm) double pointed needles (DPN), or size required to obtain gauge (optional for the applied lace bind-off)
• Tapestry needle
• Color A: 312 yds (285 m) fingering weight
• Color B: 42 yds (38 m) fingering weight
• Color C: 43 yds (39 m) fingering weight
• Color D: 40 yds (36 m) fingering weight
• Color E: 41 yds (37 m) fingering weight
• Color F: 32 yds (29 m) fingering weight
• Color G: 42 yds (38 m) fingering weight
• Color H: 367 yds (335 m) fingering weight
Artfil – Belle
80% SW Merino 20% Nylon 387 yds/ 100g
Artfil – Color Bundle
80% SW Merino 20% Nylon 444 yds/ 120 g
24 Stitches by 28 rows worked flat in stockinette stitch = 4” (10 cm) on US6 (4 mm) metal needles, before blocking.
Approximately 108” (274 cm) across the wingspan, 24” (61 cm) deep after blocking.
Join Us on Facebook
This pattern from rhyFlower Knits has been through testing and tech edited to ensure a high level of quality. All digital products are non-refundable.
This pattern can also be found on Ravelry, so you can link your project to it and stay organized! Who doesn’t adore keeping organized? Link your project to the page and rate the project, It helps other awesome knitters with their yarn selections, and we’d love to see your work!