Day and Night – that’s how often the knitting artist will want to use these needles. Combining contrasting black and natural tones in one needle, these elegant interchangeable needles instantly provide the right background for all yarns.
Knitting with a dark beauty of yarn? No problem. Just swivel the needle to bring up a natural background and see it clearly.
Need to view an interesting stitch in an intriguing colorway? Smoothly twist the needle to bring up the darker side and see the colorful stitch.
Smooth is the right word since these needles are crafted in birchwood – seamlessly and distinctly melded to provide a firm surface that works with every type of fiber while allowing the knitter to see all colors clearly.
This special kit – ideal for giving or keeping – contains:
- 8 pairs of size-marked needle tips: US 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5 & 11 (3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, & 8 mm)
- 4 stainless steel cords: 360° swivels in 24″, 32″, & 40″ (60, 81, 100 cm)
- 4 end caps, 2 locking keys, and one set of cord connectors
- Extra bonus: 4 wooden Day & Nite themed buttons
These needles are the ideal gift for all yarns and knitters.
WHERE TO BUY
Don’t forget, you can snag this amazing set with a 10% discount!
Discount code: rhy10
- When I first opened up the box from Knitter’s Pride to take a peek at their new Day & Nite set, I was blown away by how darn pretty the box for the set actually is! It’s the style of a picture box, with a delightful night sky.
- I hadn’t known what it looks like when Knitter’s Pride contacted me about trying them out, so the awe and surprise when I opened it up was genuine. This tells me it would make a great gift for any knitter in your life.
- The needles are incredibly lightweight.
- The points are pointy enough to work efficiently without hurting your fingertips.
- Being able to swap your needle backdrop without having to change the needles themselves is pretty impressive.
- The connection between the cable and the needles themselves is very smooth – I didn’t find that my yarn got caught at all while working on my project.
- The needles can be tough to screw onto the cables. The kit does come with a “locking key” to help with tightening them up, however, if you didn’t have this on hand you would struggle a bit.
- They do not include a 16″ cable, so if you’re a hat knitter you would need to work your project via magic loop.
The Day & Nite interchangeable needle set is a well-rounded set for new and experienced knitters alike. If you’re a fan of using wooden needles or are looking for more grip between your needles and yarn (to help with your row/round gauge), this is the set I would reach for. They’re impressive upon opening the box, so they’d make such a wonderful gift.